- Xtext 2.3 will now support integrated debugging of JVM-based DSLs created using Xtext and tighter integration with the Java Development Tools (JDT).
- Eclipse Code Recommenders makes developers smarter about using APIs. Based on a knowledge-based and advanced analytics of existing API usage, Code Recommenders provides intelligent API recommendations to Eclipse developers building Java applications.
- Eclipse 4.2 is now the default platform for the Eclipse community.
- New Koneki project provides world-class Lua development tools for M2M application development.
- Equinox provides the reference implementation for the new OSGi R5 specification.
- Eclipse Virgo 3.5 will deliver the new Virgo Nano which allows developers to deploy very small and fast OSGi-based applications.
- Xtend, a new language for Java developers, will introduce support for debugging, improved IDE support and new language features, including properties, data classes and type inference for fields.
Go to download page