If you want to get information of your system, you can use CPU-Z software.
If you run this software, you can get CPU, Mainboard, Memory, System information.
- Name and number
- Core stepping and process
- Core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Supported instruction sets
- Cache information
- Vendor, model and revision
- BIOS model and date
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor
- Graphic interface
- Frequency and timings
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table
- Windows and DirectX version